[Spce-user] How to check peer simultaneous calls

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Mon Sep 8 07:31:43 EDT 2014

On 8 September 2014 12:25, Marco Teixeira <admin at marcoteixeira.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Is there way to check the number of max calls usage on a peer ?
> I would like to check if i reached my max allowed channels on that
> contract...

Try these:

ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo profile_get_size user <sub_uuid>
ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo profile_list_dlgs user <sub_uuid>

...where <sub_uuid> is the UUID of the subscriber you want to check.

There is also:
ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo get_statistics :dialog::active_dialogs

...which will give you total calls on the platform.

Hope this helps.

-Barry