[Spce-user] New user - General questions and "Sip peering Registration" comment

kalss21 at gmail.com kalss21 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:38:53 EDT 2015

I'm very new with sipwise and with VoIP in general and started to play with
it yesterday, I liked a lot. I've tested a lot of different VoIP solutions
and this one is the most simply and easy to use I've seen at the moment !

My questions:

   1. Is there any easy way to integrate WHMCS or any other sign up way to
   automate user sign up ?
   2. Is is possible to add more languages to the customer panel ?
   3. Is there way so one user can manage all SIP accounts under its
   account ? and create its own new extensions ?
   4. Are resellers supported in commercial versions ?
   5. Regarding this thread (
   https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2013-February/003037.html),
   why can't just use the web interface to make the peer connect using auth
   instead manually configuring the file reg_agent.conf.tt2 ? I did and
   worked fine, but I would like to control different auth account using same
   server/IP and then control better every user's traffic. Any tip about this ?

Sorry if too many questions, and thanks in advance !  :)