[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.8.1 is available now!

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 10 11:02:09 EDT 2015

Dear community!

This is to inform community about availability of the new SPCE mr3.8.1!

Please check release notes here:
> https://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr3-8-1-released/

Small copy&paste from release notes for the most important questions:
> Q1: Is mr3.8.1 LTS (long time supported) release?
> A1: The current release mr3.8 is planned to be next NGCP LTS release and will be officially announced as LTS when mr3.8.2 is released.
> Q2: Is it possible to upgrade directly from 2.8 LTS to mr3.8.1 LTS release?
> Q2: We are trying to implement such upgrade step for mr3.8.2. While currently is it possible to update on mr3.8.1 from mr3.7.* only.

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images,
Docker hub container etc have been uploaded. As usual, please check
the handbook at https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.8.1/spce/ for details.

Please find the list of all fixes on our web site:
> https://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr3-8-1-released/

Thanks for your bugreports and feedback!

--
Alexander Lutay