[Spce-user] Help with inbound trunk

Anthony Manzella anthony at zellatech.com
Tue Apr 14 18:07:47 EDT 2015

Ok, I now have my outbound calls working! I am however still having issues
with inbound calls. When I call from a landline to my DID, I just get a
busy signal and the SIP carrier sends an email saying that no server was
reached. It seems that SIPWISE is not connecting to my inbound trunk that I
setup. Can you please give me a little help on how to get this inbound
trunk to work?

Thanks,
Anthony

--

þGo Green. Please consider our Planet before printing your documents.P
*COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL:* This email and any files transmitted with it are