[Spce-user] carrier trunks

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 3 05:51:16 EDT 2015

Hi Gerry,
are you talking about the billing profile of your customer (which rate
your customers) or the one assigned to the peering group (which rates
your peer).

If you are talking about the customer's billing profile, fees are
related to the destination (mainly), so no matter which peer is used.

If you are talking about peer's billing profile, then you can assign a
different billing profile to your new peer, but this fees will be use to
charge your peer, not your customers.

--
Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1/booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband, Cable & Satellite: 9-11 June

Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2032
Email: dgrotti at sipwise.com
Website: www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206