[Spce-user] New user - General questions and "Sip peering Registration" comment

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 6 08:17:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
see my replies in line:

----- Original Message -----
From: kalss21 at gmail.com
To: "Daniel Grotti" <dgrotti at sipwise.com>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 1:20:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Spce-user] New user - General questions and "Sip peering Registration" comment

>    1. Yes, talking about web sign up. Any tips abt this ?

- I don't forsee any changes on that. login stores credentials in mysql.

>   2. Yes, I mean add portuguese, por example. Is the system ready to add more additional languages ?

- We don't support portuguese right now.

- You have to contact sales at sipwise.com to info about prices.

>    4. Yes, when I sent the initial email seems that I installed the old version (2.7 TLS). And yesterday I saw the 3.7.2. The difference between one and the other is GIANT. I still couldn't make work the new version.

- Please read the handbook and check the system prerequisite. Or specify in another thread what is the problem.

>    5. I know that's for registration only, I'm asking why not use standard forms on the GUI admin, there u're supposed to manage registration also: http://snag.gy/rbaSR.jpg

- That's simply how it works. GUI info are for authentication only, reg_agents.conf is for registration ( you also need to check the registration box in the GUI for that). That's it.

Daniel

Hi,

1. Are you talking about Web sign up ?
2. This is already present in CSC panel, you can see the button 'language' on right-top, near 'Login'
3. This is possible with the commercial module 'Cloud PBX', not available for SPCE but only for PRO version.
4. Yes
5. Please check the handbook about that, you need to configure the peer on the web interface but if you need to register SPCE towards a provider, in that case, you need to add the info in reg_agents.conf file. This is only for registration, you don't need to do that if your provider just ask you to authenticate.

Daniel