[Spce-user] Billing free minutes...

aruizmorillas aruizmorillas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:19:28 EDT 2015

Hello Matthias,

I am trying to do the same config for 1.000 free minutes. I created a
billing profile and insert 60000 into interval free time.

Some fields :

Interval charge : 29
Interval free time : 60000
Interval free cash : 0

In Billing Fees I check "use free Time" for fixed number and mobile
numbers.

But in "Contract Balance" of Customer only see :

Current totals	    : Cash : 00,0     Free Time : 0
Spent this interval : Cash : 41x,xx   Free Time : 0

All my "init interval" is a 1 second.

How you configure it?

Would it be possible to discount free minutes of those 1000 minutes
for two destinations?

SPCE 3.7.1

Best Regards,