[Spce-user] Upgrading from 3.4.2 to current

Kalen Krueger kalen at npinfo.com
Wed Apr 8 19:42:28 EDT 2015

No issues at all.  I was actually on 3.5.1 and ended up going through all the minor releases as well....mr3.5.1 -> mr3.6.1 -> mr3.6.2 -> mr3.7.1 -> mr3.7.2.   The only issue was that I have a some custom tt2 files to deal with the known "stale nonce" issue when registering asterisk PBXes against sip:wise, and put a typo in when re-doing the .tt2 files after the upgrade.   That caused me some grief until I figured it out.