[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.8.1 is available now!

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 13 06:38:51 EDT 2015

Dear Serge,

Just to share results with community.

You have one interface commented, like this:
>     interfaces:
>       - lo
> #      - eth0
>       - eth1

As a result YAML file was not properly generated for you,
We have fixed template and released hotfix for mr3.8.1.

Please run: apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && ngcpcfg apply
which should fix your issue. You should see something like:
 > rtp_interface ext=ext is sync between config and db
 > insert new rtp_interface int=int from config into db

Please share your results.

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay