[Spce-user] OnSip Sip.Js WebRTC Libraries and SipWise

Tarak Patel tpatel at mircomgroup.com
Mon Apr 13 16:28:40 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

I was able to make a successful call between sip client --> webRTC client, But with only audio media. Somehow, video does not come.

Can you guide me on how to have full video call between sip --> webRTC?

Calls from webRTC Client --> Sip client fails.

Let me know, if I can able to do above scenario with sipwise.

Note: My sip client does not have support for vp8. I can only use h.264, h.263plus and h.263 video codecs.

Thanks,
Tarak Patel