[Spce-user] Creating subscribers through the API

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Thu Apr 16 09:37:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

On 16/04/15 16:16, Victor Seva wrote:
> On 04/16/2015 03:07 PM, Serge S. Yuriev wrote:
>> ngcp-kamctl proxy restart
> This is deprecated, please use service kamailio-proxy restart instead

Will be great to reflect this in docs (and correct update script)
Is there others cmds we can safely clean off?

ngcp-api-delete                         ngcp-sems-get-callproperties
ngcp-api-get                            ngcp-sems-list-active-calls
ngcp-api-patch                          ngcp-sems-list-calls
ngcp-api-post ngcp-sems-list-finished-calls
ngcp-api-put ngcp-sems-sbc-get-activeprofile
ngcpcfg ngcp-sems-sbc-get-regex-map-names
ngcp-check_active                       ngcp-sems-sbc-list-profiles
ngcp-check-rev-applied ngcp-sems-sbc-load-callcontrol-modules
ngcp-clish                              ngcp-sems-sbc-load-profile
ngcp-create_domain                      ngcp-sems-sbc-reload-profile
ngcp-create_subscriber ngcp-sems-sbc-reload-profiles
ngcp-credit-warning ngcp-sems-sbc-set-activeprofile
ngcp-delete_domain                      ngcp-sems-sbc-set-regex-map
ngcp-delete_subscriber                  ngcp-sems-sbc-teardown-call
ngcp-delete_voip_account                ngcp-sems-stats
ngcp-dump-schema                        ngcp-sercmd
ngcp-fraud-auto-lock                    ngcp-status
ngcp-fraud-daily-lock                   ngcp-sync-constants
ngcp-get_voip_account                   ngcp-terminate_subscriber
ngcp-installer                          ngcp-terminate_voip_account
ngcp-kamctl ngcp-toggle-performance-config
ngcp-logs                               ngcp-update
ngcp-network                            ngcp-update-cfg-schema
ngcp-nodename                           ngcp-update-db-schema
ngcp-postapt                            ngcp-upgrade
ngcp-reset-db                           ngcp-virt-identify
ngcp-sems

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer