[Spce-user] ngcp ce mr2.8.1 and inbound call rating

Alexander Topolanek alexander at schrego.com
Thu Apr 16 10:35:54 EDT 2015

I should have added that the rating itself works, i.e. the zone is
matched and the costs are in the csrv cdr's. It's just missing in the
invoice and in cdr's shown to the customer in the panel (obviously 'coz
the're in a different row in the database, as "destination costs")

kind regards
Alexander Topolanek