[Spce-user] SBC > asterisk

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:13:17 EDT 2015

Hi

Indeed it is coming from the peer, stared at screens too long yesterday I
think :-(

Just cannot for the life figure out why it is sending that. I am starting
to wonder if doing the sbc thing in front of asterisk boxes is worth the
trouble, it offers us more security but just has a lot of little issues.
Thanks Daniel.