[Spce-user] SSL Certificate Not Applying

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Tue Aug 11 06:33:38 EDT 2015

Hi Alex

Running 3.8.2

It's a GeoTrust Rapid SSL
Simply dropped the files in the DIR, updated the config.yamk and applied.... Aaaaaand Nope :( sad panda :(

I'm thinking it might need the intermediate SSL rolled in to the certificate perhaps.

I'll take another look at it tomorrow with a fresh set of eyes.  It surely can't be that complicated!

Cheers All :)

Greg