[Spce-user] (no subject)

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 11 07:09:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

As I wrote in previous email, Sipwise NGCP has NO GUI (X Windows)
interface. It is pure Linux server with a set of different components.

One of the components provides WEB access to configure some parts, see:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr3.6.2/spce/ar01s06.html

Some parts, like networking must be configured in Linux TTY console,
see: https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr3.6.2/spce/ar01s05.html

Feel free to ask further questions.

--
Alexander Lutay