[Spce-user] Issue with RTP proxy on dual interface host

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Aug 17 02:55:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently trying to troubleshoot an issue with an SPCE box with two
interface (eth0 and eth1).

Subscriber is connected to domain on eth0 (host IP) and Peer is connected
to eth1.

The bindings in the peer and the domain both are set to use_rtpproxy with
"Always with Plain SDP".

When the call comes in and placed to the peer on eth1, the SDP is still
showing the subscriber's IP and not getting rewritten to be the IP of the
interface eth1.

The eth config in /etc/ngcp-cfg/network.yml is:

    eth0:
      ip: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
      netmask: 255.255.255.192
      type:
        - web_ext
        - sip_ext
        - rtp_ext
        - ssh_ext
        - web_int
    eth1:
      ip: 10.237.217.254
      netmask: 255.255.255.252
      type:
        - sip_ext
        - rtp_ext

The peer appears to be set up correctly and behaving normally; but I might
be missing something. Can you suggest where to debug/what we might have
possibly done wrong from the above description. Happy to provide more info
as needed.

Thanks,
Andrew