[Spce-user] Override NCOS Level

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Wed Aug 19 18:51:03 EDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that I can create another NCOS Level with the item(s) removed from the other list(s), but, my issue is that there is no method by which to clone existing lists.

Example;

List 1 (Blacklist)
Deny 12
Deny 23
Deny 34
Deny 45
Deny 56

Now use calls up and says, I need to call 34 BUT you still want to block all others.
Your only option from what I can gather you're saying is to MANUALLY recreate another list (List 2) with the 1 item removed.

List 2 (Blacklist)
Deny 12
Deny 23
Deny 45
Deny 56

Short of getting in to the database to do this, is there an easier way to achieve this from the UI?

Then, the second part is in what order are the rules applied?

Domain > Subscriber (If domain NCOS exists, then do not apply the subscriber NCOS)
Subscriber > Domain (If the subscriber NCOS exists, then do not apply the domain NCOS)

It seemed a little unclear in the manual as to the order of operations.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group
E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au  W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au
The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711