[Spce-user] Dashboard Billing Showing Different Value to CDR

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Mon Aug 24 08:29:32 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I've got my billing rules all setup and it appears to be rating nicely. I can see rate-o-mat churning away and it's showing the correct $ values in the CDR for both the Wholesale Peer Costs and the Retail Customer Costs.

The thing that is confusing me is that the accounting > cdr table is summing as a very very different value to what is showing on the dashboard. (I believe the cdr table is correct and the dashboard is a tad confused)

From what I understand, the dashboard is looking at billing > contract_balances, but, even the contract_balances table seems to be more reflective of the real $ rating than what is being shown on the dashboard.

For example;

Dashboard showing
9.22 Peering Costs
13.15 Customer Revenue

But if I sum the accounting > cdr table for today it's more like;

57.93 Peering Costs (source_carrier_cost)
292.66 Customer Revenue (source_customer_cost)

So - it seems there's a little bit of a difference between what is being displayed vs what is actually in the database.

Is there a specific script that needs to run to have this update correctly? Is this a bug?

It's also strange that calls within a subscriber appear to be rating correctly, but, within the customer screen the spend this interval is vastly different to what the CDR is rated as.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 1003, 364E Main Street, Middletown  DE 19709
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>