[Spce-user] Deploy Sipwise CE in large scale

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:12:45 EDT 2015

Just my 2 cents and not to discourage anyone, but why re-inventing the
wheel as a square?

As individual experienced with large deployments using Sip:Wise NGCP ( >
500k subs ) PRO/CARRIER are the way to go for large scale (and most of all
largely scalable!) w/ fantastic support on the side. Hacking/Splitting the
elements without deep and solid knowledge of the platform and its every
component will not produce the results you are envisioning most likely, and
the man-days of consulting to achieve even a part of the scope will be
higher than a PRO box in most cases.

Best of Luck!

Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani