[Spce-user] Help with in/out Trunks

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:50:52 EDT 2015

Hi Anthony,

Did you add any rules (or a catch-all empty rule) to the peers in order for
them to be selected for usage by the system for subscribers?
You also need to normalize the formats in/out to your peers according to
theirs specs using the rewrite rules and also normalize the inbound traffic
to e164 in order to correctly match users on your switch (this is why you
are probably also missing inbound I guess) - the Handbook covers both
topics quite extensively, did you consult it during your attempts?

Last but not least, NGCP logs should be your best friends - this applies to
every single case ;)

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani