[Spce-user] Avoid inbound calls billing

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Wed Aug 26 03:30:02 EDT 2015

Hi Daniel,
You're right, I used directions as you said, but there are some calls which are directly passing through sipwise (and not through the peers) which are also billed in inbound,  as I can see on the call logs of subscribers.
Now I'll investigate more on the cause and i'll let you know if it a bug or simply a misconfiguration.

--
Alessandro Bolletta
Mediaspot Srl