[Spce-user] (no subject)

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 11 06:33:16 EDT 2015

Dear ngn,

CC: spce-user@ to share with community.

I hope you are real :-) as it looks like chat'ing with AI.

On 08/10/2015 02:23 PM, ngn zone wrote:
> Thanks Alex, But the sipwise boots and end only at the command line.

If you are taking about TTY console (black screen with "Login:"
invitation), then you need to enter login/password and you are in
command line console. It is a Linux inside without GUI interface
there. To configure NGCP you need to use two interfaces:
 - Linux TTY console to operate with config.yml
 - WEB interface to operate with Billing/Peering topics

You can use preconfigured Vagrant image which will create minimal NGCP
configuration for you:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.0.1/spce/ar01s04.html#_vagrant_box_for_virtualbox

> How do I then get access to the command line?

See above. In previous email you have asked about WEB access,
so which kind of access you are looking for?

> I am running mr 3.6.2

It is recommended to start using latest version always, e.g mr4.0.1
or latest long-time-supported release mr3.8.2.

--
Alexander Lutay