[Spce-user] Strange issue with new peer server

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 12 04:44:15 EDT 2015

I re-read your initial post. It's impossible to say why the digest
username is empty without having the trace and log files.
Please provide the SIP trace (e.g. from running "ngrep-sip b") and the
kamailio-proxy.log with debug 2 (ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo debug 2) if you
are still having this problem.

Andrew