[Spce-user] Issue with RTP proxy on dual interface host

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Aug 17 04:03:12 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thanks; can easily make that change. We had specified sip_ext as the
provider insists on sending SIP OPTIONS packets, which in the default
kamailio.cfg.tt2 for the proxy:

[% FOREACH extip IN sip_ext_ips -%] || $rd == "[% extip %]" [% END %]

does not add the IPs for interfaces which aren't "sip_ext", and so the
"OPTIONS" packets were just ignored.

Is the best thing to manually patch the .tt2 file to deal with this and
preserve this through updates, or is there another way to make this be
honoured?

Thanks,

Andrew

--
*Andrew Yager, Managing Director* *(BCompSc, JNCIS-SP, MACS (Snr) CP)*
Real World Technology Solutions - IT People you can trust

*Real World is a Dell Premier Partner*

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed
and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. We are not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.