[Spce-user] Issue with RTP proxy on dual interface host

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Aug 17 08:37:47 EDT 2015

Thanks Andrew.

Have just done as you suggested (which was similar to a version of config
we had already tried) and am still seeing the same behaviour.

The outbound_socket and rtp_socket are both using the "mypeer" RTP socket,
but the SDP still includes the endpoint IP.

What should we look at next?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
*Andrew Yager, Managing Director* *(BCompSc, JNCIS-SP, MACS (Snr) CP)*
Real World Technology Solutions - IT People you can trust

*Real World is a Dell Premier Partner*

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed
and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. We are not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.