[Spce-user] Fax2Mail in ngcp

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Aug 18 07:18:46 EDT 2015

Hi Alexander

only in Pro version.

@sipwise: does the documentation make clear whats in Pro vs CE? Seems to be
quite a common question people coming accross Pro features and not entirely
sure if they are part of CE.

Regards

On 18 August 2015 at 13:08, Alexander Topolanek <alexander at schrego.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for an easy to setup solution to receive and send faxes.
>
> In the docs of 3.8.1 I found some configuration for a faxserver. Are these
> settings used at all in the community Version?
> What are my options to achieve a fax server solution?
>
> kind regards
>
> --
> Alexander Topolanek
> System engineer
>
> SCHREGO Communications Ltd
> Wirerstrasse 6 / 1.Stock
> 4820 Bad Ischl
> Austria
> E-Mail: alexander at schrego.com
> Phone: +43.6132.3080.87

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net