[Spce-user] Multiple SIP Interfaces Peering Problem

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 04:04:04 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,
Actually I've already done SIP peering in NGCP with just one SIP interface
(eth0). Today I am struggling with this in a new topology in which I have
two different SIP interfaces from two different subnet (eth0 & eth1). My
client connects to SIP interface on eth0 and my SIP peer server is
accessible via eth1. I have configured IP routing properly as I can ping
the peer server. When I call a number which matches the peer group matching
rule, system tries to route the call to the peer server. Seems that instead
of using second SIP interface (eth1) it uses first SIP interface (eth0) to
reach the peer server. I have attached kamailio log files. It seems
something missing in my configuration. Appreciate all comments.

Cheers,
- Afshin