[Spce-user] Problem installing sip provider ce on xenserver 6.5

Lolke Jelmer van der Zee ljvanderzee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:15:13 EST 2015

I'm trying to install sip provider ce on xenserver 6.5 using the ngcp
install CD. When the installation finishes after selecting reboot, I boot
into a grub rescue prompt. Something I noticed during the install is that
when the disk selection prompt comes up it reads xdva(which is the right
disk) /dev/disk/by-id/ata-QEMU_DVD-ROM_QM00004(this part does not seem
right because it mentions DVD-ROM), I don't know if it had anything to do
with the problem just seemed like worth mentioning. I don't have the option
to select another disk btw. I hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Kind Regards, Lolke