[Spce-user] prepaid engine

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:55:15 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm testing out prepaid in spce and I see there are 2 prepaid engines
available under Customer preferences, namely libswrate and libinewrate.

I cannot find any info at all in the documentation regarding these, and the
SPCE handbook makes no mention whatsoever to any prepaid configuration at
all, so can someone tell what is the difference between the 2?

Also, like I said above, the handbook has no info on setting up prepaid and
the Billing chapter has only very basic info. Is there a wiki/tutorial
somewhere I can look at to understand how to test out the prepaid engine?

Cheers,
Peter