[Spce-user] Peering Rules für Peering Server

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Dec 22 16:37:34 EST 2015

Hello,

i tried today to setup a peering rule for outbound calls for a subscriber.

I created a new peering server for this subscriber and told the peering rule
to match the Caller Pattern to be the subscriber number.

Basically it works, but it just match the caller number and not the caller
username so I have the problem that, if the subscriber do clip no screening
the peering rule doesn’t regonize that the call should go over this peering
server.

Is there a possibility to tell the peering rule to match also for a
subscriber username instead of a caller number?

My version: 4.1.1

Thanks.