[Spce-user] How to trace SIP Messages

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Dec 2 02:24:53 EST 2015

Afshin... trust him. homer is a really really effective tool. and its free

its saving time for you to find the call, saving time for you to analyse
the stuff (amazing graphs better than wireshark), and saving time that you
don't have to replicate, you can already see the issue etc.

On 2 December 2015 at 09:10, Lorenzo Mangani <lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Get Homer, natively supports NGCP  B2BUA correlation and logging  ;)
> http://sipcapture.org
> On Dec 2, 2015 8:03 AM, "afshin afzali" <a.afzali2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I'll appreciate if I know how to enable SIP message logging in NGCP. I
>> have kamailio proxy and lb logs but they are not enough for my purpose.
>>
>> BEST,
>>
>> - Afshin

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net