[Spce-user] Multiple SIP Interfaces Peering Problem

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 09:41:46 EST 2015

Andrew,

Really appreciated for your patience! I understand that by adding a row
under extra_sockets in the config.yml file I will have it in the
outbound_socket drop-down list. My problem is that what IP address should I
specify in the new added extra_socket ? What I mean is that I have already
specified my peer  server address and port in the peer server
configuration. Should I specify my eth1 IP address and port here?

Cheers,
- Afshin

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com