[Spce-user] Multiple SIP Interfaces Peering Problem

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:57:43 EST 2015

Hi Andrew,

Yes you are right. I am getting 500 from the peer server. I do not know why
but I have noticed that in the offer SDP which I am sending, the IP address
is set to eth0's address. I need to set it to my eth2's IP address (I have
a dedicated ip for the peer's rtp). How I can do it ? :)

Best,
- Afshin

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com