[Spce-user] Multiple SIP Interfaces Peering Problem

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 2 11:04:07 EST 2015

That takes a little bit more knowledge about the system internals
because it's not documented yet :)
Check this thread:
https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2015-August/009279.html
Also it'll be described in the handbook for our next release mr4.2,
check the attached html - the same also applies to mr3.8+ versions.