[Spce-user] Multiple SIP Interfaces Peering Problem

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 3 03:39:47 EST 2015

Hi Afshin,
you are welcome! Regarding the sip_ext type, you may remove it or keep
it, it doesn't change anything. Proxy is using just the first interface
with type sip_ext for some things, e.g. to mask internal IP in Contact
fields. The extra_sockets statement is all thats needed to listen there.

Regards,
Andrew