[Spce-user] RTPEngine ICE Candidates Exchange

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:11:31 EST 2015

Guys,

The thing which I understand from your comments is that all will be done by
exchanging the offer and answer SDPs between two peers. Lets assume that
the peer which is engaged to the rtpengine is a WebRTC client and after
exchanging the offer and answer SDPs, (before ICE completion) detects a new
ICE candidate. The specification says it should send that ICE candidate to
its peer via the signaling server (in our case it is SIP server). My
question is here. In case of using SIP as a signaling protocol for WebRTC
we do not have this mechanism to exchange the new detected ICE candidates?

Best
Afshin