[Spce-user] Best practices on Class4 setup

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 18 15:37:38 EST 2015

Hi,

For peering servers there is the "ip address" and the "hostname" field.
If you only fill in the ip, the hostname of the initial RURI-domain is
preserved. If you only fill in the hostname, the hostname is put into
RURI-domain and the ip is resolved via DNS. If you put in both IP and
hostname, the request is sent to the IP part and the RURI-domain part is
replaced by the hostname. You probably want the 3rd option here.

Andreas