[Spce-user] This script should not run on an existing sip:provider installation

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 30 06:36:48 EST 2015

Dear Martin,

1) Yes you can force installer, just remove the file:
> install/messages.inc
> 120:MSG006="ERROR: This script should not run on an existing sip:provider installation."
> # Check if this is a clean install
> if [ -f /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version ] ; then
>         echo $MSG006 >&2
>         exit 1

Sill, I am not sure about the success story here.
It depends on the point where previous installer has failed.

2) Can you please share details about the initial installer error.
I would like to have it fixed. Installer must care about all the
necessary dependencies.

Tnx!

--
Alex Lutay