[Spce-user] Under which Open Source License is sip:providerCE released?

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:05:52 EST 2015

Hello!

I've been playing with sip:providerCE in the course of the last week
and I love it! While the web-UX could need a few improvements,
this software makes running a Kamailio proxy really easy!

However, I've been wondering under what Open Source License the
software has been released. While on the website there's a
statement "FULLY OPEN SOURCE", there's nowhere a hint to be found
under which license. Also in the scripts I can't find any such
information.

So is there a license defined for it?

Best regards,
Christian