[Spce-user] where to look if peer registration is not taking place

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Thu Feb 5 09:38:26 EST 2015

Hi

I am currently running 2.8 LTS

I have IP authentication with all my peers except one outgoing peer.

Outgoing works perfectly with the peer. Its only now, that I need to get
incoming calls from this peer after several years, that I realise its not
actually registering with them.

I actually do have "peer_auth_register" enabled on the peer, but its not
actually registering.

I dont see anything on ngrep-sip for the peer, if changing settings for the
peer.

I also only realised now, I'm not even sure which service is responsible
for creating these peer registrations - and where to look.

Kind Regards

--

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net