[Spce-user] from PSNT to UA problem

Zoran Brajovic zoranbrajovic at t-com.me
Mon Feb 9 03:15:44 EST 2015

Hi,

We have installed SPCE mr.3.7.7 besides our Soft Switch which works in
our case as Class 4 Switch for calls to and from PSTN. Calls between UAs
on SPCE and from UA to PSTN are OK regardless is UA nated or not. But
call from PSTN to UA, when UA is nated, has only rtp from UA to PSTN and
call drops after 30 sec. If I press HOLD and RESUME on X-Lite client
during the call, it sends new INVITE message and rtp goes in both
direction without time limit. In this scenario if UA is not nated call
is OK, too. Please for help.