[Spce-user] Premium Rate Inbound Call Rating/Billing

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Feb 10 19:09:40 EST 2015

Hello,

i need to rate inbound calls in two ways:

a.) Inbound 0800 Calls. The Subscriber must pay for a incoming call.
b.) Premium Rate Calls. The Subscriber get some money for a incoming call.

ad a.)
For first step I opened config.yml and set cdrexport > "export_incoming" to 'yes'.

I created a new fee:

Source: .
Destination: ^43112112.+$
Direction: inbound
Init & followrate: 2

If anybody from outside is calling a subscribers main or alias number which is "43112112" or more then the call should be rated with "2" cents per second.

Thats works without problems.

ad b.)
But i want now that the subscribers can recieve premium calls like 0900 numbers and "earn" money for it.

So i created this:

Source: .
Destination: ^43112223.+$
Direction: inbound
Init & followrate: -2

i tried to write for init & followrate "-2" but this seams doesn't work.
If i set "-2" also my first 43112112 billing fee rule doesn't work anymore.

Has anybody a solution for rating premium rates in SPCE..? Is it even possible to do this..?
Thanks.