[Spce-user] newbie question

Prince Henderson pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 17:34:11 EST 2015

>From Sipwise Admin Man on peering rules Chp 6.5.3.1. Proxy-Authentication for outbound calls
, I'm trying to understand the Remote Authentication instructions:
"Unfortunately, the credentials configured above are not yet automatically used to register the SPCE at your peer hosts. There is however an easy manual way to do so, until this is addressed.Configure your peering servers with the corresponding credentials in /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2, then execute ngcpcfg apply."So my question is:  Is this instructing me to create a file on my server that will be accessing the ngcp sip trunk to make outbound calls, or, is it intsructing me to do this on my created ngcp sip peering servers at <https://myipaddress:1443>?  which makes no sense. Totally confused.  Please help.