[Spce-user] Trunk for Asterisk on dynamic IP

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Sat Feb 14 02:22:55 EST 2015

I've dug through the list to find a few posts on using Sipwise with
asterisk PBXs as clients.  This was the most useful.

https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2014-October/007319.html

I was wondering if it was possible to make this work in a case where the
asterisk PBX was not on a static public ip address.  Not all broadband
offers this as an option and I was hoping there was an alternate
configuration that would allow whichever IP Address registers to be a
trusted IP, or at least be able to make calls from the PBX through the
sipwise spce.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

William