[Spce-user] Inbound calls fail

Sebastien Lesimple slesimple at laposte.net
Fri Feb 20 07:34:29 EST 2015

Hello!

I installed a brand new SPCE 3.7.1, with the rewrites rules etc...
Got Outbound calls OK but inbound are not OK
I also noticed on a Linphone client on an Iphone4 that once registration
expire, it takes some time to re register.

Basic info:
- I have to work with SIP accounts (no trunk) on this setting and used
the twick to authenticate against my remote peer.
- I also had to allow remote authentication to make outbound calls work.
- But inbound calls are all getting stuck somewhere.

I guess I have a NAT like issue but don't have the appropriate skills to
pin point the problem.
Any insight would be grately helpfull, as well as the commands to get
the appropriate logs to investigate from.

Regards,
Seb.