[Spce-user] call forward number manipulation

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Tue Feb 3 15:06:17 EST 2015

On 3 February 2015 at 19:20, Tóth Csaba <tsabi at tsabi.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
> anyone an idea please?

You might find this previous discussion useful.

http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2013-April/003870.html

Or this for more (it has been discussed a lot, probably why there were not
a whole lot of people jumping to answer :-)

https://www.google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:lists.sipwise.com+callerid+call+forward

In short, yes it can be done. However, your upstream peer also needs to
accept the call - some will not. You may need to ensure PAI is set to the
forwarder's NPN.

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan