[Spce-user] Possible to rewrite caller CLI based on callee number dialled?

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 6 05:40:28 EST 2015

Then again, this would only match the callee part inside the caller or
callee and replace the same field, so probably not exactly what you
want. I guess you rather want to select somehow to match on the caller,
but replace the callee.

We could rework rewrite rules in a way to get rid of inbound/outbound
caller/callee rules, but rather have just inbound and outbound rules,
and within the rules have a dropdown to select which field (r-uri user,
r-uri domain or even a custom header) to match on, and another dropdown
to select which field to replace.

Might indeed be interesting, but definitely not going to happen for 3.8
LTS anymore.

Andreas