[Spce-user] To header from peer has wrong IP

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 9 05:56:10 EST 2015

Hi,
actually that's Request-URI and not To header we are looking at to
locate a subscriber.
If the Request-URI has the same IP as To header you may create a dummy
(empty) domain with that IP and it will work.
If however the Request-URI is in the format that you posted:
 R=sip:<MyIPHERE>:5060;ob, we can not work with this. There must be the
dialed number in Request-URI: sip:2x41xxxxxx@$IP. The peer needs to be
fixed first.

Andrew