[Spce-user] wrong registration with contact from an internal IP address

Tóth Csaba tsabi at tsabi.hu
Tue Feb 10 11:59:46 EST 2015

Dear Marc,

thank you the quick and so informative answer!

The problem what we faced here is the Kamailio was not able to make an
invite for this subscriber, because it tried to connect with the
contact, what contained the internal IP address. We tried to trace it
with wireshark, and this is what we understanded. Maybe we were wrong
with this. :(
After we setted a static route to the real external IP address the calls
goes in well.

So it doesn't matter what is the stored contact? Why we not see it back
in the frontend what is the real IP/real contact? :/

Thanks,
Csaba