[Spce-user] A peering host with this IP address already exists

Mykola Zaika mzaika at voiptime.net
Thu Feb 12 05:52:26 EST 2015

I can`t create the peer with the same IP in different peering group !!!!
I recieve a message:
"A peering host with this IP address already exists."

by example:
I have 10 sip lines from  provider x.x.x.x . Each line has only 1 channel.  How
can I combine them in a group or groups?

--
З повагою,
Микола Заїка
mzaika at voiptime.net